Tuesday, December 16, 2008

after the nervous breakdown and tree update

Ok so last night I think I had a mental breakdown, thank you Joe for letting me yell (in CAPS) over IM to you. I bet you laughed at that one, and for letting me tell you I ate a whole pizza to myself. Damn I'm a pig. But after my water heater leaking on friday and my heat going out sat night, I guess I needed a whole pizza to myself. Ok so after realizing that I couldn't really learn anything new for my finals and I could only review I relaxed and watched some TV. I know I know, I should have been studying, but it just didn't work out. So I went to sleep, woke up early and reviewed, and I think I actually did ok on today's test. 3 more to go tomorrow and I'm done, then it's off to see Twilight friday night!

Ok so about the tree. It is still naked, but very pretty. As soon as these damn tests are done I'll decorate it. So as soon as it is decorated with a few gifts under it (which I need to go buy), I'll get another picture up.

No comments: