Friday, December 26, 2008

Working again!

I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas. I know I did. I spend Christmas Eve with my family, it was a very busy day, but paid off in the end. Then Christmas day I worked 6am-6pm and when I got off work was able to spend the evening with my parents and a few friends of mine. They got me an awesome yarn tote bag and storage unit along with some books and other fun stuff. I'll have to post a pic of it on here later. Thank you so much guys, it will definitly help me get my yarn out of shopping bags and into a nice place. So here I am again at work. There was a sick call tonight, so being the sucker I am and hurting for money now, I decided what the hell, I get paid holiday pay and OT to sit on my butt, watch movies, read, knit and play computer games. So basically I'm doing the same thing I would be doing at home just getting paid for it. Well I hope everyone has a wonderful evening.

No comments: